Monday, March 2, 2009

BUILD A COMPUTER LAPTOP STAND FROM TOYS

IN THIS bad economy, one thing I've learned to do is to save money any way I can. Since I'm spending so much time on the computer, I constantly find myself with back and shoulder pain from improper posture while typing. Thus I decided to build a laptop stand for common toys like *rector sets or *inkertoys. You can even use 'leggo bricks to build an easel to tilt the laptop towards you. Just build a sturdy diagonal wedge that fits under and around the bottom of your laptop so that it tilts about 12 degrees towards you without wobbling. If you have a high power soldering iron, you can solder clothes hangers together to form the same wedge shape. HINT: some experimentation may be necessary! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment